The Diagnostic Imaging Center in Jelenia Góra is equipped with a GE 1.5-Tesla magnetic resonance imaging scanner and a GE modern multi-row CT scanner. We specialise in the diagnosis of diseases of the nervous system, the musculoskeletal system including the spine, as well as in the diagnosis of cancer. We perform, among others, CT scans of the chest, abdomen cavity, pelvis, and cardiovascular system (angiography).
Our medical staff
Krzysztof Fujak, internal medicine and X-ray specialist
Katarzyna Chmielewska, radiology and diagnostic imaging specialist
Anna Wacławska, radiology and diagnostic imaging specialist
Magdalena Piechocka, radiology specialist
Aleksandra Larek-Rąpała, resident doctor
Jakub Nowacki, resident doctor
Information for patients
- Please send through your referral to register for a MRI and CT scan reimbursed by the NHF, either personally or through a third party, by mail or by fax
- X-rays are done on a regular basis, and patients go directly to the test after registering
- Results can be collected upon presentation of an identity card/document with a photo, or by a third party who has the appropriate authorization.
Please visit the laboratory’s website!
- Computed Tomography (CT) Laboratory
- Magnetic Resonance Laboratory (MRI)
- X-ray Laboratory