Deadlines for publication of periodic reports
13 November 2015 - Extended consolidated quarterly statement for the 3rd quarter of 2015
31 August 2015 – Extended consolidated mid-year statement for the first half of 2015
24 April 2015 - Extended consolidated quarterly statement for the 1st quarter of 2015
20 March 2015 – Annual and consolidated annual statement for 2014
In 2015, the following so-called closed periods for the acquisition and disposal of VOXEL S.A. shares by persons with access to confidential information (e.g. who occupy positions in the supervisory bodies of the company or are otherwise employed by the company) are planned:
- From 30 October 2015 to 13 November 2015
- From 31 July 2015 to 31 August 2015
- From 10 April 2015 to 24 April 2015
- From 20 January 2015 to 20 March 2015
The Act of 29.07.2005 on Trading in Financial Instruments introduces the notion of the so-called closed periods. In line with art. 159, section 1 of the Act, persons privileged in terms of obtaining information, known as primary insiders (art. 156, section 1, subsection 1a of the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments):
“may not, in the closed period, acquire, dispose of - neither on their own account nor on behalf of a third party - the shares of the issuer, the resulting rights to the issuer’s shares and other related financial instruments and to conduct - neither on their own account nor on behalf of a third party – other legal activities which cause or may cause the regulation of such financial instruments”.
- In the case of periodical quarterly statements, the closed period is in force for two weeks before the date of publication of the report.
- In the case of periodical mid-year statements, the closed period is in force for a month before the date of publication of the report.
- In the case of annual statements, the closed period is in force for two months before the date of publication of the report.
Moreover, the closed period shall also mean the period from the acquisition of confidential information by a natural person referred to in 156, section 1, subsection 1a of the Act on Trading in Financial instruments dated 29 July 2005 (the 2005 Journal of Laws, No. 183, pos. 1538 as amended) regarding the issuer or the issuer’s shares, the resulting rights concerning the issuer’s shares, and other related financial instruments, fulfilling the conditions specified in art. 156, section 4, until the public disclosure of said information.